Crochet Baby Frock


Hi crochet lovers , here is a baby frock that I made for an order .I haven't any pattern for this frock. I use my imagination and I have done it . 

I'm starting with waist and then upper body and last I finished the bottom part .

   I used chain stitch for making those sleeves ,6 ch join with slip st 



 Join two crochet flowers. It's a very easy pattern flower .1st row I used magenta color and other rows off-white color.
take the 1st color yarn ,do 8 ch join with slip st and make a ring .Do 16 single crochet into this ring.take the 2nd color yarn and do 12 ch in 1st single crochet ,join with sl st in next sc .rep this process total 16 time . 





   Pineapple stitch is very beautiful stitch so I used this for bottom part 



                         This edging looking so cute 


                    This is my finishing project 


         Hope you like my work , be happy be hooking 
                                                                                  with love 
                                                                                          paramita

Pineapple Baby frock 
Size- for 6 to 12 year baby 
Yarn- Vardhman yarn 
Price- rs 675/- 
You can order me your won size and won favorite color 






Comments

Popular Posts