Crochet Frock 

Pink frock with pink rose 

Hi friends , today I show you ,my another creation a baby frock .I show you this frock without blocking so sorry friends .Now the time I haven't any pink yea white button so I did not join it.



       white border looking nice . You can use your favorite color .






                                
                               pink rose with white leafs




                   Use white yarn making the simple chain cord 






making 3 steps for this type of frock .  you can increase yea decrease those steps . 
If you need a diagram of this frock so you can tell me , I will help you .Hope you like it .Be hooking with happiness ....with love 
                                                                                             paramita 


Comments

Popular Posts