Crochet Muffler 


Ribbed Muffler

Hi crochet lovers , today I show you crochet ribbed muffler. you can also make a ribbed scarf using this stitch . It's a very very easy to make . It's good for a beginner .I used the horizontal ribbing technique ...


         Now I show you how to make ribbed muffler step by step .




      I used 2 color yarn , make a long chain , it's has 204 chains 



do 3 chin stitch into the last chain ,in next chain's into back loop do double crochet stitch.






Skip always front loop , doing dc always back loop in all the chains

  
          the last chain in all row take front and back loop and doing dc


             Take 2 color yarn and cut the yarn using this process




         Now show you how to make tassel in this type of muffler
















             Fold the muffler in a half and then cut the tassel yarn 






                        Now finished the project !

Hope you enjoy it , I will back with my next project 
                                                     With love paramita 


crochet ribbed muffler
2 color yarn
price-rs 250.00
                                           






Comments

Popular Posts